Enhance your inbox with a smart filter designed for you.
SecureTide® already blocks 99 percent of spam and viruses, keeping your inbox clean and your network safe. With Quarantine Alerts, SecureTide now analyzes your email history and will automatically notify you if a message from or to a previous contact is quarantined for any reason – which gives you total peace of mind that your spam filter isn’t keeping secrets from your inbox. It’s time to raise expectations on what a spam filter should be able to do with SecureTide from AppRiver.
With SecureTide®, there is no onsite hardware or software required and set-up is easy: A simple change to your MX records is all it takes to get started. You’ll receive a daily Held Spam Report to see the spam you’re (not) missing. You can also find and restore any legitimate messages we might mistake for spam. To make SecureTide even more effective, the service also allows you to adjust your settings to add or block other senders automatically.
Here’s the best part: You can try SecureTide free for 30 days. Once you see how effectively SecureTide works, simply pay a low monthly, per-user fee to keep it. And there’s no long-term obligation or cancellation fee, so you can stop the service any time you’d like.
Easy. Effective. Affordable. Try SecureTide today and experience email without spam.
Features and benefits
Easy to set up. Instantly effective. SecureTide® is AppRiver’s award-winning email security service that intercepts spam and viruses before they can ever reach your inbox or servers.
SecureTide Features & Benefits:
- Real-time protection from today’s IT threats
- Simple implementation
- No hardware or software installation
- Up to 30-day quarantine retention
- Inbound and outbound email protection
- Daily Held Spam Reports
- User level filter permissions
- Bulk email quarantine configuration
- Disaster email recovery included*
- 99-percent effectiveness in blocking spam and viruses
- Office 365 compatible
- Phenomenal Care® from our US-based team, 24 hours a day, every day
SecureTide® Data Centers
Our Partner, AppRiver, carefully select their data centers to meet the demands of a high-availability, mission critical messaging system. Our facilities, located in Georgia, Texas, Virginia, London and Switzerland, provide built-in redundancy necessary for failsafe network operations. All our facilities are SSAE 16 and ISAE 3402 Audited and have the following features:
- Conditioned UPS power (N+1 redundant)
- On-site diesel generators that can run indefinitely should utility power fail
- N+1 redundant HVAC systems
- Physical access secured using military-grade passcards and biometric hand scanners
- Cisco GSR 12000 class routers running HSRP (N+1 hot failover) through six leading communications providers
- Unique multi-tier DDoS mitigation engine
- Continuous network and application monitoring
- Certified onsite staff
- 100% network availability
Whether it’s financial data, user account information or confidential email, many states are requiring companies to keep electronic communications private.
Transport Layer Security
TLS, or transport layer security, provides a basic level of information security by encrypting the link between one mail server and another. Once a secure channel between two companies has been established, communications between them is protected with no further effort required.
TLS is an optional feature with AppRiver’s SecureTide® Spam & Virus Filtering that is available by purchasing AppRiver’s SmartHost service.
Going Beyond TLS
AppRiver provides TLS for clients who require encrypted server-to-server connections. For those who need user-to-user encryption, the company recommends CipherPost Pro® Email Encryption service.
CipherPost Pro is user-based and user friendly. Delivered through AppRiver’s trusted Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery platform, the CipherPost Pro encryption system enables end-to-end, content level encryption of email and mobile messages.